TO MY GRIEF SUPPORT COUNSELING PRACTICE
I am intimately familiar with the toll taken by the loss of a loved one, having gone through the bereavement process multiple times.
- Professionally trained in: pet loss bereavement, coping with the death of a loved one & grief counseling.
- Your experience of grief is often distinct from others.
- The death of a beloved person or pet is one of the most traumatic life events.
- You will likely grieve somewhat differently each time you experience a significant loss.
- Unique reactions to loss are influenced by: your relationship with the deceased person or pet, your coping style, personality, and life experiences.
- How you express grief is influenced in part by the cultural, religious, and social rules of your community.